Use the provided links to help you find the information you need.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I sell Circle E Candles?
We have extreme pride in our candles and how they are sold is a direct representation of our company. If you own a store, you may qualify to sell our candles by submitting a Wholesaler Application. We have pretty strict guidelines that must be met for you to sell our candles. (Ex: type of store, minimum amount of candles to be sold, store location.) We do not currently approve of retailers who sell only through catalogs, the Internet or by direct sales. In other words, we require you have a retail store location and a Tax ID number.
If you're a merchant that meets these basic requirement, please go to our Wholesaler Application page and fill out the form. Once you submit this form, we will contact you within 3 business days.
- What candle is the best at masking odors?
- All of our candles are well equipped to help with masking odors. We mix only the finest fragrances with the smoothest of waxes to ensure that the fragrance level at the bottom of a Circle E Candle is as strong as it is when the candle is first burned. Some candles may be stronger than others, but they all give out a wonderful smell to help with those pesky odors.
- What's your most popular fragrances?
- Our most popular fragrances change with the season, like everything else! So we've made our most popular fragrances a special category in our candle shopping section! Just click on candle shopping at the top of any page and click on the "Most Popular" link! This is updated frequently, so check often to see if your favorite shows up!
- Is there a proper way to burn Circle E Candles?
- Yes. For best results in burning your candle, keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, allowing the wax pool to extend to the outside rim before extinguishing the flame. Wax has a "memory" so at subsequent burnings, the candle will melt out to the edge and burn evenly. Many of our candles are uniquely designed to allow the candle to set on its lid while burning. Always place on a heat and stain resistant surface. If glass becomes chipped or broken, do not continue to burn. Remove any foreign objects in jar before relighting. Never extinguish by placing the lid on a burning candle. Do not continue to burn when the wax content is less than 1/2 inch from the bottom of the container. Never leave a burning candle unattended. The seller and/or manufacturer is not responsible for misuse. Now sit back, relax, create that special mood and ENJOY!
- What's the difference between your candles and other brands?
- Circle E Candles puts a lot of love and care into each and every candle we make! We've been doing this for 12 years and we don't ever plan on using anything but the very best in materials. We research long and hard before developing any new fragrance and only use the most intense, aromatic oils possible. We take these fine fragrances and carefully blend them with our special high quality waxes for optimum burn time and fragrance. We then pour them under the strictest guidelines into premium containers to make Circle E Candles. The result of all of this, along with other details that are not overlooked, is the very best candle on the market. We go that extra mile because quite frankly, we enjoy the satisfaction that comes with doing our very best.